Monday, May 11, 2009

Jewel Shop & Share Slips are Here!

Come and git it! Send me your address and I'll send you a couple of Shop&Share slips so you too can be part of the fundraising action! Take the slip to checkout on Monday, May 18 or Tuesday, May 19 OR Wednesday, May 20 (or ALL those days!) and you will contribute to the grand total. 5% of that total will be donated to Team Resounding Grace for the Overnight Walk!

I still need more donations. We're down to about 5 weeks away and if I don't raise another $650, my teammate will be walking alone.

The Out of the Darkness event is symbolic of moments when we feel we are walking alone in the darkness with no hope in sight. If you've always had hope, you're fortunate. Some people can seem to see hope and we want to walk into that sunrise to show them there's always hope and that thousands care & will walk for them...millions overall will be with them in spirit all over this country and potentially the world.

I know that I can make my goal of $1,000. I just need your help. Please consider a one-time contribution to show your support for those who feel they have none.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment